Here’s the deal:
- I make one recipe a week.
- I post the ‘keeper’ recipes on this blog. (Additional clarification here.)
- I add any commentary that came to me as I was making the recipe.
- I add a picture of the finished recipe. (That’s a helpful and nice thing to do).
- I make no guarantees as to the results of the recipes I try. This is all one big experiment; I simply approach each recipe with earnest effort, then report the results.
Generally speaking, the recipes posted here will most likely be vegetarian, healthy, and on the “simple” side.
But I leave myself open to mixing this up as the situation (or my mood) calls for.